TRG-AMR runs a number of programs in a variety of series that are perfect for any level of driver. With a successful history of driver development, we know best how to position drivers to excel so they have the opportunity to learn and grow. TRG-AMR has proven success with hundreds of drivers at all levels of sports car racing – from SCCA club racing to the biggest races in the world, such as the Rolex 24 Hours at Daytona.
DRIVER PREPARATION ELEMENTS
- One on one training from professional, championship-caliber drivers
- Private track testing and simulator coaching days
- Detailed pre-race packets including track notes, videos and data analysis
- On-board camera and data acquisition with post-race comparative analysis
- Pre and post race engineering services
IMSA Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge
The IMSA Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge is a grand touring and touring car racing series run by the International Motor Sports Association. The series features sports cars from manufacturers worldwide, straight from the showroom floor, racing side-by-side with only minor modifications. The two classes competing simultaneously on track are Grand Sport (GS) and Street Tuner (ST). TRG-Aston Martin Racing provides rental and support opportunities for those looking to compete in Aston Martin Vantage GT4s.
Pirelli GT3 Cup Trophy USA – West
The Pirelli GT3 Cup Trophy is an excellent gentlmen driver series, providing ametueur sports car racers with the valuable track experiences they need to reach the next level in their racing carreer. In 2016 Competent Motorsports is featuring three Porsche GT3 Cup car Classes: The Diamond Class (991 GT3 Cup- 2014-2016), the Platinum Class (997.2 GT3 Cup- 2010-2013), and the Silver Class (Cayman GT4 Cup – 2016).
IMSA GT3 Cup Challenge USA by Yokahama
The Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge USA by Yokohama enters its 12th season in 2016 as one of Porsche’s 20 single-make Cup Challenge series in the world. The series produces intense, exciting competition for semi-professional and aspiring professional drivers in the world’s most produced and iconic race car, the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup.…More
TRG DRIVER BUSINESS SUPPORT
BUSINESS & MARKETING CAPABILITIES
- Integration with TRG’s extensive business network
- Support from in-house marketing and creative departments
- Collaborate with business development team
- Access to team travel and logistics coordinator
- Hospitality management for event planning and coordination
- Utilization of full service in-house vinyl department
- Media outreach and PR development
- Integration with TRG’s social media and websites
- Access to professional content: video and photo
- In market event development and coordination
- Access to our powerful Business Partner Network (B2B)
DIGITAL VIDEO & CONTENT PRODUCTION
- Fully customizable weekend documentary style video
- Team/driver interviews and reality video shots
- Fully integrated weekend social media campaign with tracking
- Digital ad reel, content for social posts, etc.
TRG MARKETING & ENHANCEMENTS
MEDIA & PUBLIC RELATIONS
Beyond creating content, we help you distribute that content to engage prospects: website, video, social media, and public relations channels. Our team of experts will help you or your marketing team develop and execute the right strategy.
TRG’s commitment to executive level VIP hospitality is second to none. With a full time staff and an executive chef, we deliver the best experience possible for you and your guests. TRG will handle the entire experience from end to end – all you have to do is show up and enjoy.
TRG transforms routine corporate events into memorable experiences. Leverage the Aston Martin brand and our racecars, drivers, hospitality, and simulators to spice up your conferences, seminars, press conferences, team building, product launches, award ceremonies, and executive retreats to name a few.
ADOBE ROAD WINE DINNERS
TRG and award-winning Adobe Road Winery will create a unique one of a kind experience tailored to meet your needs. Enjoy wine and food pairings, presented by winery owner Kevin Buckler, in the most exclusive settings or presented as part of a corporate outing.
ARRIVE & DRIVE EXPERIENCE
Bring your best prospects, partners, or clients to some of the most exhilarating road race tracks in North America. Spend a full day of instruction with TRG’s expert staff and drivers – complete with technical data, photos, and videos for each participant. It’s an experience you and your guests will never forget.
Bring the impact of sportscar racing and your company-branded Aston Martin racecar directly to your sponsors, customers, prospects, employees, and corporate events. On-site corporate driving events, autocross, or simulators.