Aston Martin GT4 Challenge Of North America June 6 – June 8
PETALUMA, Calif. (May 30, 2014) – The Aston Martin GT4 Challenge of North America heads to VIR for rounds Three and Four of the newly formed North American Aston Martin-based series. Cars are still available for drivers who think they have what it takes to compete in the the fun-filled weekend. For more information contact Jason@TRG-AMR.com or 707.935.3999 for more information.
Racing on this historic track in a V8 Vantage GT4 is just icing on the cake as the weekend is full of great track-time, top-notch hospitality, and unique lifestyle events. If racing isn’t your fancy this weekend we have plenty of hospitality and lifestyle event options for you to come spend some time at this great circuit with the drivers and team.
This three day event has the
following package options:
1 Day ($75) or 3 Day ($150) VIP Hospitality
- Virginia International Raceway track and GT4 Challenge of North America paddock entry
- Continental breakfast and full lunch
- A lap of VIR in your Aston Martin road car
- Aston Martin Car Corral (TBD based on car count total)
- Aston Martin Car Corral with seating and tents to watch the race action
Saturday Evening Aston Martin Lifestyle Event ($250.00)
- Unique lifestyle event on Saturday evening June 7 at the unique VIR Plantation House. We will have a fun evening of a one hour target range session, interaction with the GT4 Challenge drivers and staff, the chance to see the new Vantage GT in person, a unique sit down fine dining experience, and Adobe Road wine to top it all off.
NOTE: Additional group options available upon request.
Package Booking Contact Info
Director of Marketing
TRG-AMR North America
16 N Franklin St
Danville, VA 24540
Virginia international Raceway Information:
1245 Pine Tree Road
Alton, VA 24520